ABOUT NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE
Naturopathic Medicine is a form of health care that combines the wisdom of nature with the rigors of modern science. Our Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. Taryn Cass, provides effective, appropriate, and gentle health care utilizing naturopathic therapies to encourage the body’s innate ability to heal. Patients can come into our clinic in Oak Park, IL or visit with Dr. Cass online through our eConsultations! Book your appointment online then send Dr. Cass an email to get a secure link:
The 6 Principles of Naturopathic Medicine
• The Healing Power of Nature: Trust in the body’s inherent wisdom to heal itself.
• Prevention: Focus on overall health, wellness and disease prevention.
• Identify and Treat the Causes: Look beyond the symptoms to the underlying cause.
• First Do No Harm: Utilize the most natural, least invasive and least toxic therapies when possible.
• Doctor as Teacher: Educate patients in the steps to achieving and maintaining health.
Treat the Whole Person: View the body as an integrated whole in all its physical and spiritual dimensions.
New ND Patients: Adult Visit $325 / Pediatric Visit $225
15-min Phone Meet & Greet: Complimentary
ND Followup Appointment:
15 min - $50
30 min - $105
45 min - $135
60 min - $150
Dr. Cass frequently helps patients to address common health concerns including;
Digestive – reflux, colic, constipation
Skin – eczema, diaper rash
Herbal and nutritional Immune support – allergies, recurrent ear infections, fever, acute illness, cough, diarrheal illness
Food intolerances and special diets
Sleep support – growing pains, difficulty staying asleep
Mood concerns – ADD/ADHD, anxiety
Women’s health – post-partum (see above), Irregular menstrual cycles, PMS issues, fertility concerns, PCOS
Gastrointestinal health concerns – Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Food Allergies/Intolerances, GERD/Reflux
Cardiovascular disease risk reduction – high blood pressure, high cholesterol, type 2 Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome
Customized Detox/Cleanse programs
Allergies/Sinus infections/Immune support